Search Results For
4289 items found
Lingerie at HerRoom
It doesn't matter how fabulous your wardrobe is if you don't have the right lingerie to wear under it. A well-fitting bra, smooth panties, the right piece of shapewear, a handy slip--all of these can take your outfits from fine to divine.
Women often find that bras are the hardest lingerie to shop for. Some are confused about size, cant find something comfortable or aren't sure what style works for them. HerRoom carries, literally, thousands of styles, but we make shopping easy with helpful tools like Universal Cup Sizing and the "Know Your Breasts" bra finder.
A good bra wardrobe includes several styles:
There are lots of other styles to round out your bra wardrobe, including padded bras that step in where Mother Nature left off and sports bras, which are essential for exercise and workouts Multi-part bras are supportive and have a retro glamour. And every one of us should treat ourselves to a lacy confection of a bra
- Tee-shirt bra--These bras have smooth contoured cups and are often seamless. They won't show under your knits and tees and they provide great shape, even if your breasts are uneven. They're also modest, with no nipple show-through.
- Underwire Bras--This style offers the most support and is always the best bet for women with larger breasts. A properly fitted underwire bra will curve around each breast without poking or pinching.
- Convertible bra--Unless your entire wardrobe consists of turtlenecks and button-down shirts, chances are your everyday bras just don't work with everything. A convertible bra has straps that can be worn several different ways--as a halter, racerback, strapless, even one-shoulder. Think of it as the Swiss Army knife of bras.
- A demi-cup, plunge bra or balconette--There are times when we just want to flaunt what we have and this style of bra will do that. With cups that are cut to expose the top of the breasts, this is not only sexy, but also useful with low-cut, square or scoop necklines.
You simply can't have too many panties and should have enough for at least a week or two. Start with the everyday basics that are comfortable and fit right in whatever style you prefer. There are so many styles out there (and panties are a relatively inexpensive item), that you should stock up on a few of these versatile styles.
- Briefs-It doesn't get more comfy than this and they never go out of style. The waistband sits at or just below your natural waist and most styles have good rear coverage. Briefs won't show panty lines and are comfortable on almost everyone.
- Bikinis--You don't have to be slim to wear these. With a waistband that sits well below your natural waist, bikinis are actually flattering on most women and they're pretty much guaranteed not to peek out of your waistband.
- Boyshorts--Cut like men's boxer briefs, but shaped for a women's body, boyshorts are a hot item. They're sexy without being revealing and come in lots of colors, fabrics and styles. They're great under skirts and some women even wear them as loungewear.
- Thong--Strong opinions abound on the thong, but if you've never tried one, you may be surprised Women who wear think theyre surprisingly comfortable and love the absolute absence of pantylines. Thongs may not be a lingerie necessity, but they'll add a little spice.
Don't let a little paunch or muffin top keep you from wearing that fabulous dress! You haves bumps or bulges? We have shapewear for that. Theres a style for virtually every part of your body--from calves to bust. There are also different control levels, from light control when you just need some smoothing through firm control. Shapewear is the fastest growing segment of the lingerie market and there are hundreds of styles to choose from. Here are some we think will make your life easier:
- Thigh shapers--Cut like bike shorts, these eliminate panty lines, perk up the rear, smooth the thighs and offer enough control to button those pants that are a tad too tight in the waist.
- Camisoles--If you want to look more toned, a shapewear camisole does the trick. Get a perfectly polished look front and back with a seamless style. Some even have breast support so you can forego a bra.
- Bodysuits--Cut like a one-piece bathing suit, a body briefer trims the waist, has tummy control and a built-in bra and smooths your silhouette. That's a lot of help from one garment.
- Control briefs--These have built-in panels at the tummy to flatten and smooth. Some give your rear a little lift, too. They're ideal under pants, pencil skirts and knits.
These days, shapewear is for everyone - for every shape and wardrobe. Even your favorite celebrities give a thumbs-up to shapewear and if they can, so can you.
Round out your lingerie collection with a half-slip and full slip. Theyre perfect under very sheer clothing and to create a smooth polished silhouette. They may seem irrelevantuntil you really need one.
A word about plus-size lingerie
HerRooms collection features lingerie for women of every shape and size, including DD+ bras and plus-sizes in bras, panties, shapewear and more. In fact, you can shop just plus-size lingerie to find all the pieces your lingerie wardrobe needs.