Overall, it's a great bra, especially for fuller figured women.
1. Very comfortable. Seriously, the most comfortable bra I've ever owned.
2. Wide straps that do not dig in, but narrow enough to wear with strappy shirts.
3. Lightly padded cups are perfect for wearing with t-shirts. The padding is solidly connected to the outer bra fabric, so it's all one smooth piece in the cup.
4. Narrow band with two hook closure.
5. The center of the bra perfectly separates the breasts and lifts them nicely. Smooth, round and beautiful.
6. After 8 months of machine washings, these bras still look a few weeks old, with the exception of the under-wire that has come out.
1. The price. But worth it.
2. I machine washed these bras, and I've only had them 8 months and the under-wire came out on all 3 of my bras during the same wash. The trim on the inside of the cup that holds the under-wire in place could be stronger. I'm ordering more today and will hand wash them. I recommend you do the same.
3. The sides of the bra could be a half an inch narrower. Sometimes the sides dig in under my arms a bit, but only when I slouch.
Ruth from Panama City, Florida
Average Height (5'4"-5'8")