This product is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This compression garment is specifically designed to be worn after arm lift surgery (brachioplasty). It minimizes swelling, helps flush out excess fluids, improves circulation and helps the skin fit into its new contours. Constructed of soft jersey knit in front, with powernet sleeves and back. Made of nylon/spandex/polyester/cotton.
- Front is soft cotton jersey knit, with gathers that form the cups.
- Plush underband is wide and comfortable.
- Both front and back have coated metal hook-and-eye closures; see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Sleeves are breathable, lightweight powernet, with underarm gusset and silicone strips at hems to keep sleeves in place.
- Comfortable U-shaped back.
- Please Note: Model is wearing a bra for modesty, sold separately.