Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued April, 2011 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This Rosa Faia by Anita maternity nursing bra features Kwik Klips for easy opening and closing of cups and a memo bead to mark the side last used for breastfeeding.
- This nursing bra by Anita features molded, underwire cups.
- Anita Maternity bra has lace cups so you feel sexy.
- This Anita nursing bra is seamless for ultra-sensitive breasts and has all-round breast support for an extra-firm hold.
- The "Kwik Klip" at the top of each cup lets you easily fasten and unfasten with one hand -- one quick click and the cup is open!
- Soft, naturally shaping, flexible underwires provide a perfect fit.
- The "Anita Memo" at the bra's center front lets you shift a small pink bead from left to right to remind you which breast was fed with last time.
- Back adjusting straps are joined to the body of the bra to prevent movement when the cup is open.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
"This bra runs a little large in the band. Remember to go up a cup size if you go down a band size to maintain the same cup volume (eg: from a 40D to 38E)."
Try these keyword searches with similar features: