Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued March, 2009 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
- Wacoal iBra Contour Bra is the bra of the future - no stitching, no elastic, no seams.
- This Wacoal lingerie has totally encased underwires that prevent poking.
- Variegated edges for a "no bra line" look.
- The Wacoal iBra is the result of what happens when technology finally understands a woman!
- This same bra comes in a push-up style that also has a lower center front. See style Wacoal 85780.
- Please note: As of 2007, this bra is no longer made with convertible straps.
- Back Closure Hook Count by Bra Size:
- 32-38D = 2 rows of hooks
- 38D and Up = 3 rows of hooks
- 32-34DD = 2 rows of hooks
- 36DD and Up = 3 rows of hooks
- 32-34DDD = 3 rows of hooks
- 36DDD and Up = 4 rows of hooks
- 34-36G = 2 rows of hooks
- 38 and Up = 4 rows of hooks
"The Wacoal iBra is a sensation because it's totally smooth, totally seamless and looks visually great on. Be sure to follow the care instructions included with the bra."
Try these keyword searches with similar features: