Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued June, 2012 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Made popular by Tahitian islanders, the 100% woven cotton sarong is a lightweight rectangle of sheer fabric that may be worn a number of different ways as a swim cover-up. Wear the sarong as a skirt or wrap it around your entire body so it looks like more of a dress. The possibilities are endless, so don't be afraid to get creative. The common thread running through all solutions is a sense of comfort and personal style.
- Sarong is a 70" wide x 36" tall rectangle with sewn-on tassels at the hem.
- Features a shimmering metallic weave paisley print for fashionable style.
- Sheer fabric shows glimpses of your curves.
- Sarong-style swim cover-up makes the perfect casual style statement.
- Made of woven cotton for comfort and easy care.
- With just a few twists and ties, you'll have a chic swim cover-up.
- Sassy Skirt: Hold the sarong around you at your waist, grabbing a corner in each hand. Bring them together at one side and tie snugly above your hip. (For a shorter look, fold the fabric in half before wrapping.)
- Heavenly Halter: Center the sarong behind your back, just below your shoulder blades. Wrap the fabric around your body by bringing the two corners forward below your arms. Cross the ends over your bust and tie them behind your neck for an instant summer halter.
- Breezy Bandeau: Drape the sarong across your back while holding a corner in each hand. Draw your arms forward to wrap the fabric around your body. For gorgeous draping, hold the fabric underneath your arms so your hands are free to twist each end before making a knot just above your bust.
- See matching Elizabeth Hurley Beach Tiffany Swim Bikini Top TBT and Elizabeth Hurley Beach Tiffany Swim Bikini Bottom TBB.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: